Friday, June 26, 2009

jesus + the beach = good times.

lisa, it's NOT about you being strong enough. it's about allowing my power to be made perfect in your weakness. "when i am weak, then i am strong." (2 corinthians 12:10) "'not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit,' says the lord." (zechariah 4:6)

trust me. i have not forgotten. i've got you, girl. you're in my arms. i love you with an everlasting, unchanging, perfect, unconditional love. you are mine. i will NOT let you go. i've got you--now and forever.

--jesus to lisa

dwelling in the truth is SO much better than the alternatives. we have a good god!

1 comment:

danicarse said...

Interesing. For me, truth is relative. It also changes as I've aged and as my ideas and beliefs have changed. Dwelling in the truth is really dwelling in the truth of a particular time and situation in one's life. :) just me again.