Monday, October 15, 2007

seven random things.

bekah "tagged" me in the whole "7 random things" deal. let's see...

1. i've never dated.

2. i've seen god heal someone physically. that was a radical experience.

3. when i was in fifth grade, my parents decided that we would up and leave our home in washington for a couple of months in the middle of the school year and head down to palm springs. random? yes.

4. one of my favorite pastimes is walking, especially on the beach.

5. i've had six different roommates in the past year. apparently there's a high turnover rate in my apartment.

6. i have this thing for written communication. i'm not sure what it is, but i'm all about texts, emails, aim...sometimes i feel like i make more sense in writing.

7. i played on the lacrosse team in high school.

enough about me. i tag cassie, the last person i know who has yet to be tagged...

3 comments:

KATEE said...

I HAD NO CLUE YOU PLAYED LACROSSE!?!? how cool is that?!?!?

Classy Cassie said...

It has been many days and I still like your 7! So cute! ;) See ya soon.

bala7 said...

lacrosse!! ha i love it