Monday, November 12, 2007

who is this god that i serve?

(a partial listing)

-he is willing and able to save
-he is faithful and true
-he is my good shepherd and my perfect peace
-he is the way, the truth, and the life
-he is my lord and my savior
-he is my father and my friend
-he is my refuge and my strength
-he is my ever-present help in time of need
-he is with me always even until the end of the age
-he is bigger and better

god. my god. he's right by my side at all times, will never leave nor forsake me, has my whole life, not to mention this entire universe, in his hands.

he holds all things together. he understands all things completely. he knows the beginning from the end.

my god. he's good. he's ready. he's right here.

i entrust myself to you, lord. your will be accomplished in and through my life. help me to lay all that i am down at your feet daily and to be used for your glory. i want my life to clearly point back to you in all that i am. i love you, lord. here am i, use me. amen.

No comments: