Friday, September 21, 2007

busy.

if i had to choose one word to describe the last week of my life, i would definitely choose "busy." my life is incredibly busy lately...mostly with work. a typical day in the life of lisa consists of the following: get up, eat breakfast, pack my lunch, read my bible, drive to work, make to do lists, complete various tasks, eat lunch, more to do lists, more tasks, go home, eat dinner, sit and not think, take a shower, brush my teeth, go to sleep. with all that said, i've been doing a slight amount of thinking. i honestly feel too tired at the end of the day to put too much thought into any one topic, but i really don't want my life to amount to nothing so i do think occasionally. i feel that to some degree, i do not interact with others in deep and meaningful ways very often in my current manner of life, and in some ways, i am in contact with a zillion people a day. how can i be a light? how can i be salt? the question of my life for the past three months. am i really willing to be like jesus in my daily life? if not, what will it take to get me to a point where i am? once again, i don't know. lord, please do whatever you need to do to make me useful to you.

No comments: