Saturday, December 15, 2007

looking forward...

yesterday at work, i was telling someone that i work with how i am glad that 2007 is almost over because it's been a challenging year. not that i don't appreciate a good challenge from time to time, but a year of various challenges and many seemingly dry times is not my favorite thing in the world. don't get me wrong, i am grateful for 2007 and all the lord taught me through various circumstances, etc., but i am also very ready for a change. however, after telling this person that i was ready for 2007 to be over, she asked me what i was looking forward to in 2008. that was a good question, and one that caught me off guard. what am i looking forward to in 2008? what is going to make it different and, for that matter, better than 2007? the only response i could come up with on the spot was that i am looking forward to my new living situation. other than that, i didn't have anything to say really. i guess it's time for a vision for 2008 which means a conversation with the lord. or multiple conversations for that matter. let's see if he has anything to say about 2008...

2 comments:

Kjaere said...

2008 is going to be great ;-)



Please.....

Classy Cassie said...

Lol! I love Kjaere's comment! 2008 will be great! The Lord is going to do great things. Plus we get to start it off with a bang! :) Oh happy day! 5ish more days.