Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a jesus and lisa life

so this season of life is very much a season of "jesus and lisa." what exactly do i mean by that? well, i guess what i mean is that i feel like this is a time where jesus has me in a position where i'm almost required to go to him. also a time where i'm learning more what it means to be "in the world but not of it." i'm more "in the world" than ever before in a lot of ways, and i know god wants to use me where he has me. duh. otherwise he would put me elswhere...but at the same time i need to refrain from becoming like the world. honestly, it's a good place to be. realistically, it's not always easy to see that it's a good place to be. why? because i'm human, and god's ways are higher than mine. however, god is gracious, and i know that he is more than willing to keep me in this place until i truly grasp that he is good and actually place my hope in him. god is gracious, incredibly gracious. currently, i'm actually ok with it being me and jesus time. who else would i rather have time with? there's no one better than the god of the universe, right? my blog's getting long, so i'll be done for now. life is crazy, but god is faithful. so, so faithful!

1 comment:

bala7 said...

wow...yet again lisa...we're in the same boat...just maybe you're in the pacific ocean and i'm in the nile, lol.