Saturday, August 4, 2007

life...

lessons i'm learning: life's not all about having everything figured out or understanding all things happening in my life or in the lives of those around me. life is so much better than that. it's all about trusting the lord, seeking his face, and following after him. that's it. life in short--trusting jesus and going with it. think about it...there's a lot of freedom in that kind of life. no need to over-analyze everything, no need to know, no need to even understand. all you have to do is "trust in the lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight." who doesn't want that kind of life? i'll take it! is it easy? no. good? definitely!

my god is good, and each and every day i'm alive is a gift from him. "this is the day the lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it." life, it's not about me and it's not for me. my life is for the lord and for others. everytime god blesses people, he desires that they turn around and use that blessing to bless others. man, if i can only incorporate these truths into my daily lifestyle. that would be a life worth living. lord, i can't do this, but with you ALL things are possible!

No comments: