Saturday, August 18, 2007

questions.

ever feel like everything you say is the wrong thing at the wrong time? that's my life lately. it's like i keep saying stuff then wondering why. what was i thinking? that whole deal. fun times, right? it's like just stop talking, lisa. sometimes it would be better that way and a lot less messy. why oh why does my little tongue get me in such seemingly big messes? i hate it. as does everyone else around me i'm sure. i'm really feeling like i'm grasping hold of the fact that on my own, there's not a lot i am capable of aside from making messes. i need jesus to do anything constructive. another question i've been pondering--why can't i just live my life without constantly analyzing it? actually multiple people in my life have asked me this question lately. another reason to consider it. why can't i just practice the whole walking by faith and not by sight thing? why do i know the truth yet not seem to grasp it practically? another area where jesus has to intervene. life without jesus is just a big mess. i need jesus at the center or else it all falls apart.

No comments: