Monday, June 4, 2007

ever just wanna cry?

so i don't want to seem overly emotional or anything, but ever have those times where you kinda just wanna cry but you can't really? those times where so many things are super unclear, confusing, uncertain, or just not fun? that's kinda where i'm at right now. don't get me wrong, my life isn't complete shambles, but there are a lot of things on my heart and mind. it's one of those times where i'm feeling so full of thoughts, ideas, and emotions to the point where it's kind of hard to talk about stuff. it's a time where i am so incredibly thankful that the lord already knows my thoughts and understands me completely without me having to explain and re-explain myself. not that i don't love talking to people about these things or that i don't value processing through stuff, but right now, i'm at this place where i'm super thankful at least someone gets me fully. i hate being in a place where i feel unable to talk about all the things i am thinking about or feeling. it's probably on my top five most annoying things list--not being able to express myself clearly. for now, i will have to continue reminding myself that my jesus knows and cares and that it won't always be this way. it's just a phase of life, and hopefully one that will result in growth. sometimes i just wish there were an easier way to grow...oh well. i am confident that it will all work out in the end. it may not ever make sense or be fun, but i trust that if i seek the lord during this time, it will be purposeful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa...hey girl i didn't know how to send a message i don't even know if i can but i miss you man, and our walks haha. thanks for praying for me that's rad, jsut wanted to say hi talk to you soon

chris lazo said...

Seems like a lot of us have been having that kind of week.
I'll bet it's cause you're a youth leader, haha:)

I'm typing this as I'm watching a white guy on TBN preach with extreme charisma. That's what I do when I feel on-the-edge...strange I know.

You mentioned before that you liked reading worship blogs, yes? Here's another one if you care to:

carpworship.blogspot.com