Sunday, July 15, 2007

[here]

"god wants to be more than the solution to my problems, he wants to be the object of my affection. "--life lessons from god for me today

my god's so good to strip away stuff so i can learn to love him more...praise you, lord, for not ending this challenging season before it's time even though i've asked a million times, cried to you over and over, begging for things to be different. you know best, lord, and you are so good. thanks for doing what's best for me even when it's not fun...thank you, lord.

i know the lord has more for me in this time of life. i have no clue what it is exactly, but the lord has given me glimpses (he is so gracious to do that). i decided it's time to embrace this phase of life as it's clear that it's not ending anytime too soon. the lord has more for me here, and i'll stay here as long as it takes. more of you and less of me. continue to get me to the end of me, lord. you gotta be the one to do that. i can do absoultely nothing apart from you, but in you, i have all i need for life and godliness.

No comments: