Saturday, July 14, 2007

no words...

sometimes there just aren't words...that's my current situation. no words. just tears, silence, and scattered thoughts. i'm so glad jesus can interpret all this. last night i spent some time talking to him about things. "why is it like this? how long is this phase of life going to last? what's the purpose?" in the midst of my questions, i heard jesus saying, "i'm here. i'm right here." that's pretty much all i heard him say; other than that, it was silence. he is enough though, right? the most interesting thing is that overall i am pretty satisfied with my life as far as surfacey things go. it's not like i'm some emotional wreck due to circumstances...not that i would describe myself as an emotional wreck anyway, but you get my drift. why the difficulty, confusion, lack of clarity? why all the blankness of emotion and scattered thoughts? i don't quite understand, but i think that's the point. i don't need to understand, and i won't always. god is god, and i am not. his ways are higher than mine. i think it's all part of the lesson. it's evident that god's hands have been on my life all along. he's here. he's my refuge. i just gotta hold on tight. help me, lord.

2 comments:

Classy Cassie said...

I totally understand you and the silence bit. I came to peace with the Lord wanting me to hear, silence. How do you listen when nothing is said? The Lord is training his warriors, so what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. :)

He will not lead you in the wrong direction. Make things happen and your trust in the Lord, He will guide the situations.

KATEE said...

yeah Lisa!
Hold Tight!
when it's just YOU AND JESUS, not the things that that you do, the understanding that you have, the knowledge you have, the job you have, the impact you make, the car you drive, the friends you have, when it's just you and Jesus.
Jesus loves you so much Lisa! And so do I. let Him love you.