Monday, July 16, 2007

let go...

i'm done with this whole tug of war theme of my life lately. i decided i want god to take the reins and keep them. i'm so over pulling them back and trying to control things. the lord knows me so much better than i know myself. he loves me so much more, and his plans are so much better. i just gotta believe that and live like it's the reality. life is so much better and less stressful that way. notice i didn't say easier. it's not necessarily easier...in fact sometimes it's harder. but in the end it's so much more fruitful when the lord's doing the leading. letting go includes letting go of my ideal plans. not just dropping all my hopes and dreams but entrusting them to the lord. he's a giver not a taker, and i want whatever he says is best. he actually knows, i just think i know. usually i'm not so right...anyways, i trust jesus with all of me. i am daily learning how to do that. this is a step by step walk i'm taking with the lord. it is definitely an adventure. gotta love living life with jesus. it doesn't get any better than that.

No comments: