Friday, July 20, 2007

just trust!!

"stop questioning me and just follow."--straight up from jesus to lisa

sometimes god has to be pretty straight up with me. i was questioning a lot of stuff, wanting to know why, and freaking out when i couldn't figure it out. i seriously felt like a deer in the headlights in a lot of ways (helpless, afraid, shocked, and confused)...but jesus told me to knock it off, stop speculating, and to just follow him. i don't have to have everything all figured out because jesus does. i don't need to know all things...i just need to seek the lord, listen to his voice, and follow after him. all i need to do is trust in jesus and let go of my need to "get it" all the time. gotta love the simplicity of that. more of you, lord, and less of me!!

3 comments:

Kjaere said...

Now Try Psalm 143:8-12

lisa falcone said...

that is the raddest, most perfect psalm for my life right now. kjaere, you and your psalm recommendations are amazing. :-) love it!!

Classy Cassie said...

I was holding my breathe as I read your blog. Cause yeah...been there! :)